• The ONLY dry and comfortable whale watching boat in Byron Bay
• The ONLY whale watching boat with a cabin, shelter from the sun and the wind, toilet and twin hull design for extra stability
• The only hard-body whale watching boat in the region. All other operators use open rubber boats!
• The only operator with a WHALE SPOTTER, that means more whales, shortest travel times and most active whales
• Now ONLY 10 passengers per trip! The most comfortable boat with the least amount of people!
• The most SAFETY CONSCIOUS operator in the region. We will not go out in questionable conditions.
• Move around on the boat! You will not be confined to a seat as you would with other operators. Walk around the boat as you please, stretch your legs and get up close and personal with the whales
• No other operator puts more effort into making sure you are comfortable, safe and have a quality whale trip
• Our skippers have over 30 years experience
• We are THE LOCALS’ CHOICE
From mid June to early November our whale watching trips depart daily (if weather and sea conditions are suitable) from the Brunswick Heads Boat Harbour in the heart of the Cape Byron Marine Park. Our daily departure times are: 8:00am 11:00am (weather p...Read More
“Bay Warrior” is the only whale watching boat in the Byron Shire that offers the comfort of a full size cabin and toilet as well as on open deck. To allow for social distancing and for extra comfort, we are currently only taking a maximum of 8-10 passengers pe...Read More
MAKE SURE YOU SEE THE BOAT BEFORE YOU BOOK! The quality of your whale watching experience will greatly depend upon your choice of operator, what kind of boat you choose and how experienced the crew is. Here are some important tips on what to look out for and w...Read More